Date de début : 15-02-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : PERMANENT CONTRACT
Expérience : 0 to 3 years of experience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
Technical perimeter addressed: Helicopter Weight & Balance
- Manage the parameters of mass and balance for a given H/C during development
- Participate to the optimization of mission configuration strategy to enable decision-making and guaranty weight and balance status at each development milestones
- Support offers department by delivering weight and balance diagrams, technical data and tenders, for usual and specific configuration. You will closely work with Predesign and Performance department, designers during system development, testing team, production and S&S directions
- Contribute to H/C architecture trade off and predict H/C data before customer delivery
- Improve weighting process and tools including predictive ones
- Realize synthetic reports & project follow-up
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
Are you THE one?
- You hold an engineering degree specialized in design, mechanics, materials, and / or aerospace
- Experience in design / development and equipment integration (avionic, inboard, outboard) or structure stress is required
- Proficiency on design software CATIA V5
- Knowledge of stress calculation software Abaqus, Hypermesh, Samcef is a plus
- Knowledge of Helicopters, aircraft architecture, flight mission is a plus
- Ability to develop ideas, concepts and practical solutions
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent
- English: professional
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!