Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : ULM, GERMANY
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (between 3 and 5 years)
The safety engineer works in close collaboration with aircraft / system design team to support the development of aircraft systems and ensure that system operation will comply with safety objectives defined by regulations.
As system safety specialist, you would have in charge to :
- Conduct system safety assessments (SFHA/PSSA/SSA and CMA)
- Evaluate design solutions against safety objectives
- Provide support to design team for the definition of solutions
- Follow up sub-system / equipment supplier safety activities
- Perform V&V activities on safety related requirements
- Support Common Cause Analyses performed at A/C level PRA, ZSA
You will be in interface with specialists from other aerospace disciplines such as human factor, flight test, operation, maintenance, structure, handling qualities and performances.
Working within engineering team, you would have to manage safety tasks for several systems in parallel. In that context, you will have to periodically report progress on activities to Project Manager(s) and to ensure the delivery of reports in due time with the expected quality level.
The position is located in ULM, GERMANY.
- University degree in aeronautical engineering with 3 years experience in the same kind of job
- Aircraft systems architecture and functions
- Certification Specification for civil aircraft CS25, CS23
- Applicable standards: ARP4754A, ARP4761
- Safety analysis conventional technics: Functional Hazard Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Common Mode Analysis, FMEA/FMES
- Continued Airworthiness process (optional)
- Certified Maintenance Requirement
- Minimum Master Equipment List
- Human Error Analysis (cockpit & maintenance)
- Fluentin English language, German is a plus
Rigorous and synthesis capability (writing & verbal)
Analytical spirit, synthesis ability
Interest in the technical aspects
Strong communication skills