Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Getafe - Spain
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
Within the frame of our development in Spain, we have exciting opportunities in the fields of Aerospace for System Safety and RAMS engineers (or engineers willing to specialize in this fields) in our RAMS Engineering group.
If you are interested in gaining experience or furthering your career in this area then this opportunity will enable you to focus on complex, multi-level system of systems engineering.
Whether you are an experienced engineer or starting your career and willing to specialize in these fields, we will consider your profile and motivation for the roles.
In the frame of entry-in-to-service aerospace projects, upgrade programmes, on-going retrofit projects (single aisle & long range) & R&T projects, you will perform RAMS studies for embedded systems.
You will be in charge of:
- Elaboration of Safety / Reliability analysis for aeronautical Systems (FHA, PSSA, SSA, FTA, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessment methodologies (QRA)…),
- Elaboration of Common Cause Analyses (Particular Risk Assessment, Common Mode Analyses),
- Assistance, advice and expertise on system design,
- Support and recommendations range of architectures with the designers,
- Support to in service events and RAMS analyses.
The job location is Madrid/Getafe, SPAIN.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
A RAMS engineer with previous aerospace experience (3-4 years) is preferred due to the complex nature of the work and the multi-tasking, cross platform environment.
- Knowledge of ARP4754 & ARP4761 standards
- Be familiar with the aeronautical régulations (particularly CS25) and DO254 and / or DO178 standards, as well as general FAA and EASA governance in the field of aerospace certification.
- Proven experience within the frame of Pneumatics Systems, Air Conditioning Systems, Oxygen Systems, Fire Protection Systems, Lighting Systems and/or Anti-icing Protection Systems design office.
- Good knowledge of the AIRBUS Processes.
Other preferred skills:
- Good analytical and synthesis mind-set,
- Proven aerospace certification documentation authoring skills and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to multi-task with self management,
- A rigorous, transparent and efficient working ethic,
- Knowledge of French language could be a plus.