Date de début : 01-09-2021
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : Profil expérimenté (expérience de 3 à 10 ans)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 700 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Understand / Establish / update the procedure for material and process qualification
- Capitalization of information about material qualification method and data material management
- Perform a benchmark on Standardization inside Airbus Group to define a roadmap for mutual qualification procedure
- Put in place an global exchange with different Airbus entities to work towards a harmonized method / procedure for material/process/product qualification
- Develop data quality monitoring methods applied to all standards used in each Airbus entities
- Propose and perform the new tools / new qualification procedure in relation with M&P engineer, certification service
- Optimize process of engineering definition for all standard parts in close coordination with Engineering community (animate working groups, make proposals, lead implementation together with M&P of each Airbus entities)
- Perform and harmonize the new Airbus library of ~3000 norms (ECS, MBBN, ASN, etc) to guide Design office to use safe, qualified and procurable standards
- Contribute to MFT (lead by Procurement) with strategic impacts on Standardization organization at Airbus group level.
Are you THE one?
- You ideally justify an engineering degree or comparable – PhD diploma specialized in materials, chemistry and / or aerospace
- You have a data-oriented mindset; basic programming skills are mandatory.
- Knowledge of SAP + (and/or) Windchill/VPM/Catia is an advantage.
- You have a multi-national spirit, are a team-player, customer- and service-oriented.
- You have those qualities: autonomous, problem-solving mindset, think out of the box and emotional intelligence.
- French: native/fluent.
- English advanced needed
- German is a plus
This position requires a security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!