Date de début : 03-02-2020
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 3 à 5 ans
Tasks & accountabilities
APSYS is looking for Special Processes Engineer, your mission and responsibilities will include:
The main mission will be to ensure the qualification and the monitoring of special processes implemented by suppliers for helicopters parts manufacturing. The main tasks will be to ensure:
- Writing and steering of special processes qualification programs (coordination of technical tasks, program planning respect, deviations management…,)
- Realization of technical audits and follow-up of associated action plans
- Technical assistance to our suppliers for special processes implementation
- Management of qualification process/supplier (management of data base)
- Writing and management of normative documentation linked to activity
- Communication with suppliers (technical meeting, information…)
This job requires willingness and availability to perform some missions in France and abroad (approximately 15 missions per year) that can last up to15 days.
- Educated to an engineering or PhD degree specialized in materials, chemistry and / or aerospace
- Knowledge of metallurgical aspects, metallization, thermal & surface treatments, coatings, composites, assembly processes, non-destructive testing
- Good knowledge of manufacturing/inspection processes and quality procedures could be positive. A specific training for Helicopters processes and products could be necessary (elementary parts, assemblies, non-destructive testing, helicopters general knowledge)
- A first experience in Quality/Audit is necessary.
- Rigorous, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, have a good analytical mind, adaptation capacity (various, complex and intercultural situations) and writing abilities (audit reports, letters to suppliers, technical notes, …)
- Negotiation level of French and English. German would be a plus.
Please submit your resume in English.