Date de début : 01-12-2020
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : Vitrolles
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : Expérimenté (3 à 10 ans d'expérience)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company ?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges ?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS !
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
APSYS is looking for Special Processes Engineer, your mission and responsibilities will include :
The main mission will be to ensure the qualification and the monitoring of special processes implemented by suppliers for helicopters parts manufacturing. The main tasks will be to ensure:
- Writing and steering of special processes qualification programs (coordination of technical tasks, program planning respect, deviations management…,)
- Realization of technical audits and follow-up of associated action plans
- Technical assistance to our suppliers for special processes implementation
- Management of qualification process/supplier (management of data base)
- Writing and management of normative documentation linked to activity
- Communication with suppliers (technical meeting, information…)
This job requires willingness and availability to perform some missions in France and abroad (approximately 15 missions per year).
Are you THE one ?
- Educated to an engineering or PhD degree specialized in materials, chemistry and / or aerospace
- Knowledge of metallurgical aspects, metallization, thermal & surface treatments, coatings, composites, assembly processes, non-destructive testing
- Good knowledge of manufacturing/inspection processes and quality procedures could be positive. A specific training for Helicopters processes and products could be necessary (elementary parts, assemblies, non-destructive testing, helicopters general knowledge)
- A first experience in Quality/Audit is necessary
- Rigorous, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, have a good analytical mind, adaptation capacity (various, complex and intercultural situations) and writing abilities (audit reports, letters to suppliers, technical notes, …)
- Negotiation level in French and English is mandatory. German would be a plus.
The position is located in Marseille area (13). Starting date: 1st December 2020.
Thanks in advance for submitting your resume in English.