Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Hamburg - Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
Within the certification department, as a software specialist or expert, you support our customers in the implementation and compliance with the software standards in aviation, air traffic control CNS / ATM), space, or transport sectors.
You are in charge of the following missions:
- Consulting: you advise our customers on the certification strategy, and you support the implementation and modifications of their development processes,
- Auditing: you carry out audits and reviews of software processes implemented by the stakeholders.
- Training: you write/update training courses and train our customers regarding software development standards
- Technology watch: you participate to conference session and expert users groups.
You are able to analyze, criticize and argue regarding the technical aspects (architecture, multi-cores processor, processor cache management, OS …), as well as hardware processes: development, validation, verification, configuration management and quality assurance.
You benefit from the expertise of the certification team specialized in software development that will provide you with the necessary support for the success of your activities and missions.
You have a minimum of 4 years of professional practical experience as a critical software development engineer (aviation, CNS / ATM, space, transport, etc.)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have a master degree in software development, quality/audit with an experience in software development or software certification.
Knowledge of software development DO178/ED12, DO278/ED109, ED153, CEI 61508, ISO 26262, CEI 50128, etc.
Soft Skills :
- Effective communication
- Curiosity and analytical abilities
- Software Process Assurance Auditor, negotiation with authority (EASA, National Supervisory Authority…)