Date de début : 02-07-2018
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Bristol
Type de contrat : Permanent Contract
Expérience : Early career (2 to 3 years of experience)
Apsys Risk Engineering Ltd – BristolAPSYS is an AIRBUS Group Subsidiary and a leader in the field of risk management consulting pertaining to Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety engineering.
APSYS benefits from a multi-industries involvement with key Customers in:
Aerospace and Defence
Energy (Oil, Gas and Nuclear Power)
Within the frame of our expansion in the UK, we have exciting new opportunities in the field of Aerospace for System Safety engineers to join our team.
If you are interested in starting or progressing your career in this area then this is an excellent opportunity for working at both Aircraft and System level.
Tasks & accountabilities
Activities are entry-into-service both civil and military, upgrade programmes, on-going retrofit programmes and R&D projects, you will be performing Safety analysis for Fuel and/or Landing Gear Systems. This work will include:
- FHA, PSSA, SSA, FTA, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessments
- Common Cause Analysis including Particular Risks and Common Mode Analyses
- Support proposed architectures with system designers
- Support in-service events
- Experience of working both in a team and individually
- Working to bounded timelines
You should have working knowledge of ARP4754, ARP4761 and ARP5150 recommended practices. You should also be familiar with the aeronautical regulations (particularly CS25) and DO254 and / or DO178 standards, as well as general EASA & FAA regulations.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
A System Safety engineer with previous Aerospace experience (1-4 years) is preferred due to the complex nature of the work and the multi-tasking, cross platform environment.
- Experience within the frame of Fuel Systems and/or Landing Gear Systems design would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the AIRBUS Processes
- Good analytical skills
- Aerospace certification documentation authoring skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with self-management
- A rigorous, transparent and efficient working ethic
- English language proficiency
- Knowledge of French language
The position will be located in Filton, Bristol, UK.