Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Bristol
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Early career (2 to 3 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
Activities are entry-into-service both civil and military, upgrade programmes, on-going retrofit programmes and R&D projects, you will be performing Safety analysis for Fuel and/or Landing Gear Systems. This work will include:
- FHA, PSSA, SSA, FTA, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessments
- Common Cause Analysis including Particular Risks and Common Mode Analyses
- Support proposed architectures with system designers
- Support in-service events
- Experience of working both in a team and individually
- Working to bounded timelines
You should have working knowledge of ARP4754, ARP4761 and ARP5150 recommended practices. You should also be familiar with the aeronautical regulations (particularly CS25) and DO254 and / or DO178 standards, as well as general EASA & FAA regulations.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
A System Safety engineer with previous Aerospace experience (1-4 years) is preferred due to the complex nature of the work and the multi-tasking, cross platform environment.
- Experience within the frame of Fuel Systems and/or Landing Gear Systems design would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the AIRBUS Processes
- Good analytical skills
- Aerospace certification documentation authoring skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with self-management
- A rigorous, transparent and efficient working ethic
- English language proficiency
- Knowledge of French language
The position will be located in Filton, Bristol, UK.