Date de début : 01/02/2021
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : Blagnac
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 0 à 5 ans d’expérience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it…
- Create and maintain Product Backlog
- Prioritize the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Write User Stories
- Convey the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Sprint
- Engage the customer and stakeholders to ensure the team is building the right product
- Participate in the daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Ensure On time delivery according to products milestones
- Understand and collect all Business needs and improvements
- Understand and comply with all Business Processes
- Build the data model of KPI Database
- Develop and monitor strategic and operational KPIs.
Are you THE one?
- You have a university degree in Business Informatics with a focus on Agile Software Development.
- You have at least 2 years of working as Product Owner in an agile team responsible for delivering high quality digital products.
- You have knowledge of:
- Agile Project Management
- Software Functional Architecture
- IT Network and Security purposes
- Autonomous, with an experience in customer relationship, good communication skills
- Experience on Project Management (method and tools)
- Skills in IT development tools process within Airbus (GPP waterfall and SAFE®)
- Data treatment technology (SQL request, Excel Macro, Business Intelligence software, DB Modelling, KPI monitoring, … )
- Skills in QlikSense Development would be a plus
- Certification and Airworthiness Domain would be a plus.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas.
- You have the ability to explain new ways of working (Change management).
- French and English advanced levels.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!