Date de début : 01-03-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : PARIS
Type de contrat : PERMANENT CONTRACT
Expérience : 0 to 3 years of experience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Support the design of new products
- Support the industrialization / production / repair & maintenance in solving quality issues and non-conformities
- Collect information, carry out technical analysis by using “Practical Problem Solving” methods with Design Office, production support and propose answer to the authorized validation interlocutor
- Update technical and industrial documentation (2D/3D drawing set, bill of Materials, manufacturing instructions…)
- Synchronise activities and ensure the link with Marignane team
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in mechanics, materials, and / or aerospace
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Technologist you are attracted by mechanic within high quality demanding industry
- Experience in composite and metallic materials: design, manufacturing processes
- Proficiency on design software CATIA V5
- Knowledge of Helicopters, rotors and blades is a plus
- Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent.
English intermediate needed.
This position requires a security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!