Date de début : 15-07-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : BLAGNAC
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : EXPERIENCED (7 TO 10 YEARS)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Fixed or mobile Collaborative Robots (or Cobots) are increasingly present in factories, aiming at productivity gains, particularly on unsafe, hazardous, highly repetitive (e.g. Reduction of MSDs (musculoskeletal disorders), unpleasant and low added value tasks. Adding a Cobot to plant or a FAL (Final Assembly Line) is not limited to the act of purchasing, but consists of thinking about its overall integration within the factory, both in terms of processes and collaboration with human operators to ensure the safety of operations.
In the context of deployment, manufacturers of collaborative robots must demonstrate safety to regulatory bodies (notably through a risk analysis according to the “Machinery Directive” (2006/42/EC and ISO ISO13849-1 Part & & 2 Safety of machinery) and to operators (thus contributing to acceptability). On top of that, Robots and robotic devices have to comply with dedicated requirements, including safety for their consideration as a system and their integration (ISO 10218 Part 1 & 2; ISO/TS 15066:2016)
APSYS is hiring a passionate and experienced Senior Robotics Integration Engineer to join our engineering team. In this role you will bring your expertise in robot integration within a factory. As a Robotics Integration Engineer for APSYS, you will collaborate with a talented team and dive into challenging technical problems to deliver safe leading edge robotics technologies in aircraft production factories.
Your future job:
- Collaborate with Multi-Functional Teams to integrate collaborative robots.
- Perform Risk assessments for the integration of collaborative robots in the workplace
- Propose updates of the Robot/Cobots integration scheme to ensure a safe physical Human – Robot/Cobots Interaction
- Define measures of mitigation and control for worker safety which need to be put into place and followed.
Are you THE one ?
- Education: Engineering diploma, Matser 2 or greater in Robotics, Mechatronics, Production or a related technical field
- This position requires 10 years of experience and more with industrial robotic systems. This position requires a demonstrated ability to analyze complex manufacturing problems and to propose solutions for Industry 4.0 environments with considerations of safety, availability, and performance. Ability to effectively work with business leaders to define and analyze problems and align the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions. Ability to evaluate the business implications of Industry 4.0 technologies to current and future manufacturing aircraft environments.
- You are comfortable with the following norms and standards:
– 2006/42/EC: Machinery Directive;
– ISO ISO13849-1 Part & & 2 Safety of machinery – Safety-related parts of control systems;
– « Guide de prévention à destination des fabricants et des utilisateurs pour la mise en œuvre des applications collaboratives robotisées »
– ISO 10218 Part 1 & 2: Robots and robotic devices – Safety requirements for industrial robots;
– ISO/TS 15066:2016: Robots and robotic devices – Collaborative robots
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in French and English.
- Passion for working on a fun, innovative, and high-energy team
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Comfort working as both part of a team and/or entirely as an independent performer
- English and French: advanced level mandatory!
Position Location: Toulouse.
Travel: punctual trips.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!