Date de début : 23/03/2021
Temps de travail : TEMPS PLEIN
Lieu : BLAGNAC
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : Au moins 3 ans d'expérience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Launch and ensure proper deployment and resolution of one or several investigation through 9S methodology.
- Building or facilitating the Multi-Functional Team (MFT) with the various member/organizations involved in the issue
- Support Process Owner Team to operate, feedback and improve the Process.
- Fresh eyes analyze of the “Manage safety in Production” Process
- Participate to Quality Program inflow control board, Production Panels…
- Shape the evolution of your activity, bring new ideas and be a part of APSYS future
Are you THE one ?
- Generalist or Aeronautical Engineer
- Knowledge in general physics of aircraft, avionics systems / ATA chapters
- Knowledge in manufacturing and production assembly (especially mechanical aspects)
- Knowledge in Root Cause Analysis methods (9S, Ishikawa, 5 WHY…)
- Analytical & problem solving mind
- English fluent
- Ability in communication, negotiation
- Technical analysis and synthesis capacity
- Ability to lead and make reporting
- Knowledge in safety analysis, airworthiness and regulation is a plus.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!