Date de début : 01/11/2020
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : Vitrolles
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 3 à 5 ans et 5 à 10 ans
We are looking for a PMT (Production Manager Technical) to join our team based in Vitrolles (13) whose main mission is to support the design of aeronautical products from end to end to make them safe and reliable.
Your job will be to coordinate the Techdata technical plateau activities (for one or more H/C family) and therefore ensure the management of each trigger (or batch of triggers) to be analyzed within this technical plateau before their implementation in our documentation. You will be the go-to person within these H/C families for the follow-up and reporting on these specific activities.
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Within the Techdata Piloting and Performance department (P²), you are part of a multi-functional team of 22 people, ensuring TechData production
- Within this department, you act as a TechData Production Manager Technical (PMT).
- Specific PMT Responsibilities is to animate the Tech Data Board for dispatching the trigger to the appropriate LF for Treatment. This include a robust reporting regarding the Flow-in of triggers and related activities, animating the “blocking points” routines in order to ensure a Lean workflow for the implementation phases and ensuring the proper communication of your activities toward the members of P² working within these programs (PMP/LFPP/WPM) and with the lead function in order to deliver on time within budget and scope.
- For completing your mission, you have to deal with a complex process and tools environment:
- You are in direct contact with the major stakeholders for ensuring TechData completeness / accuracy and reactiveness: TechData Manager / TechData Technical Analyst / Production Manager Technical (PMT)/ Lead Function Production Planner (LF PP) / Work Package Managers (WPM) and on a regular basis Head of Lead Function.
- You are impacted by direct and indirect processes. (Tech Data, Design Office, …)
- You have to be connected and autonomous on a large tools landscape for ensuring an efficient coordination and completeness of your tasks: ~ 8 Engineering tools (SAP, EPP, Core PDM, E-Delivery, ATBB, etc.) and more than 15 for TechData.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a working experience in technical publication
- You have a good experience in project management, in offer and quotation process and methodology and in transversal management
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office and some digital skills
- Aerospace Engineering Degree would be a plus
- Lean management knowledge would be a plus
- You are autonomous, curious, rigorous and very well structured and organized. You have a synthesis mindset and are problem-solving oriented.
- Your strengths are team spirit, assertiveness, intercultural and interpersonal abilities.
- You have very good communication and open mindedness abilities.
- English : intermediate level required
- German: would be a plus.