Date de début : 06-07-2021
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 0 à 5 ans d'expérience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 700 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You will be part of Product policy & Architecture Department (grouping Aircraft Architecture, Predesign & Competition Analysis, Weight & Balance, Industrial design).
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Conduct Predesign studies on future Products and concepts in early development phases
- Contribute proactively to Predesign tools improvements
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead technical studies from Exploration Phase to Feasibility prior to Pre-development / Development together with Aircraft Architects.
- Perform conceptual activities comprising sizing and costing of conventional aircraft system and of advanced concepts (e.g. high speed, hybrid, eVTOL), integrating innovative and disruptive technologies at aircraft level.
- During early development phases, the jobholder ensures the convergence of Program specification and technical sizing, iterating with Marketing/Strategy, Program organization on one side and Aircraft Architects, Chief Engineers and Lead Functions on the other side.
- Performing capitalization with “Predesign dossiers”
- Presentation of the results to the customers (CE, Programs) in presentations and documents.
Are you THE one?
- You hold an engineering degree in general aeronautical
- You have a technical background at helicopter level and in general engineering (performance, acoustics, aerodynamics, dynamics, etc.).
- Knowledge in technology Product Trade-Off Analysis Architecture / General Design / Integration System Engineering Principles.
- Experience on multiple programming language like Matlab and Python.
- You know how to communicate honestly and efficiently.
- Assertiveness, team work, open-mindset, agility, curiosity and you are able to address conflicts and bring them to solution.
- English advanced level needed
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!