Date de début : 01/11/2020
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : Vitrolles
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 3 à 5 ans et 5 à 10 ans
Our team based in Vitrolles is looking for an Organice Material Engineer. You will be working in two following technical perimeters:
o Composite materials
o Adhesives and bonding technologies.
You future job, should you choose to accept it…
- Proposing and performing qualification of new materials and processes (this includes documentation package: specification, testing reports, certification impact, standards and work procedures update…) in relation with suppliers
- Participating, as part of product obsolescence and aircraft new developments, in the choice of M&P in relation with design office, production, quality, purchases and support services to meet industry and customer objectives (safety, final customer satisfaction, cost, performance)
- Supporting the manufacturing line, repair & maintenance services in solving quality issues and non-conformities
- Following up the Project, writing of qualification programs, synthesis of supplier/laboratory tests and redaction of conclusion reports
- Ensuring dissemination of information within the group.
Are you THE one ?
- You have an Engineering degree or PhD specialized in materials, chemistry and/or aerospace
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in the field of composite (fibers, fabrics, honeycombs, resins, PrePreg), adhesive and bonding technologies
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and manufacturing experience in high quality demanding components / production assistance
- You have knowledge of mechanical/chemical testing. Manufacturing/inspection processes and quality procedures would be a real asset
- Technologist, you are attracted in qualifying organic materials and industrial use and you have an ability to develop ideas and concept for new technologies.
- People around you define you as a curious, pro-active, and rigorous person.
You know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mindset.
- French & English: advanced level.
- German would be a plus.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!