Date de début : 04/01/2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : PERMANENT CONTRACT
Expérience : 0 to 3 years of experience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it…
- Study for improvement of metrology documentation and specifications
- Analysis of applicable documents, reference documents, calibration standards and deviations between metrology requirements and practices/measurements done on parts in the workshops, definitions and conduction /monitoring of a recovery actions plan.
- Rationalization and harmonization of the technical referential and it features in the database in relationship with the metrology documentation
- Administration in the calibration database of the technical referential
- Propose process improvement and deploy it if validated
- Proposition of an autonomous metrology organization process and associated procedure according to EN 9100 and ISO 10012 for a new plant in line general requirements.
- Perform the transfer of process to the local team (foreign country)
- Definition and validation of equipment reception according to requirements
- Elaborate synthetic progress reports
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree diploma or equivalent specialized in metrology, materials, and / or aerospace
- Technologist you are attracted by Instrumentation, Measurement, Metrology and its application within high demanding aeronautical industry. Experience in such domain is a real plus.
- You are interested in manufacturing processes, laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of EN 9100 (Quality Management Systems) and ISO 10012 (Measurement Management System) is mandatory for the mission related to new organization implementation abroad
- Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- English professional needed
- French: native/fluent.
Please submit your resume in English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!