Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Vitrolles
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
APSYS is looking for a Mechanical & Assembly engineer. Within our Materials and Processes department, your mission and responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and qualify technical concept, you are capable to provide innovative solution on fastening systems and assemblies processes (including documentation: standards, specification, manufacturing instructions…)
- Technical perimeter will include all types of assembly system such as rivets, threaded fastener, rings… and technique such as cold expansion
- Define the methods of installing fastening system and improve the fatigue resistance of the complete assembly.
Participate, as part of new developments, in the choice of the best assemblies in relation with design office, production, quality, purchases and support services to meet industry and customer objectives (safety, final customer satisfaction, cost, performance)
- Support the industrialization / production / repair & maintenance
- Project follow-up, writing of qualification programs, synthesis of supplier/workshop testing reports and analysis of non-conformity reports
- Participate in audit realization: at internal & supplier level
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in mechanical, materials, and / or aerospace
- Technologist you are attracted by mechanic, high quality demanding industry. Knowledge of fastening systems, tools & processes for assemblies is mandatory. Experience in the study of assembly behavior, process efficiency, constrains induced and performance is a real plus for this mission
- Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent. English: professional
- Experience (3+ years)
Please submit your resume in English.