Date de début : 26-05-2021
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 0 à 5 ans d'expérience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
Technical perimeter addressed:
- Maintenance products materials & operations (surface preparation, functional coatings, oils, greases, cleaners…)
- Materials and industrial goods obsolescence management
- Participate in the definition of maintenance products available for aircraft users in relation with S&S team
- Consolidate product list (cleaning of existing and update), standards and work procedure
- Propose and qualify materials and processes (including documentation: standards, specification, testing reports & manufacturing instructions…) in relation with suppliers
- Participate, as part of new developments, in the choice of M&P in relation with design office, production, quality, purchases and support services to meet industry and customer objectives (safety, final customer satisfaction, cost, performance)
- Support the manufacturing line, repair & maintenance services in solving quality issues and non-conformities
- Identify and propose innovative solution
- Project follow-up, writing of qualification programs, synthesis of supplier/laboratory tests and redaction of conclusion reports
- Define and follow-up KPIs for material product update Ensure dissemination of information within the group
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in materials, chemistry and / or aerospace
- Knowledge in surface preparation (mechanical and chemical such as sanding, cleaning, deposition), functional coatings (primers, anti-corrosion, anti-erosion, finishing paints, varnishes), oils, greases, industrial goods…
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance operation is a plus
- Technologist you are attracted in qualifying materials and industrial use and you have an ability to develop ideas and concept for new technologies
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and manufacturing experience in high quality demanding components / production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- English advanced level needed
This position requires a security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!