Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Blagnac
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Expert (plus de 10 ans d'expérience)
Tasks & accountabilities
As M&E specialist, you will support the business development of APSYS in two key areas :
- M&E consultancy services for Airlines and MROs.
- Digital consulting for Airlines, using AMASIS / Skywise (or similar MIS / platform)
For M&E activities :
You will have to develop a deep level of collaboration with our clients and ensure that you have access to relevant information in the organization then you will provide practical recommendations, tailored to the context and culture of the clients.
The key expected outcomes of your actions will be measurable gain in these 5 areas :
- Improving operating model
- Solving a specific problem
- Creating a competitive gap
- Driving productivity
- Transforming a business
For Digital consulting activities :
You will team work with a data analyst to create bespoke apps, bringing your field expertise and knowledge of user’s needs.
This role will involve travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Providing guidance and expertise for CAMO, Part 145, Line, Base, MCC,Shops :
- Problem statement definition.
- Situation complexity analysis.
- Potential solutions definition.
- Transformation roadmap with key implementation steps
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Educated to a 5-year engineering degree level (or equivalent) in Aeronautics Maintenance
- 5+ of experience in Airline / MRO environment
- Demonstrated experience in operating aircrafts maintenance.
- Project and innovation engagement and experience
[Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities]
- Knowledge in the areas of Airline operations, MRO management, QA, SMS, Continuing Airworthiness, Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of EASA Regulations (Part M, Part 145)
- Engagement into Maintenance data analytics
- Good insight into Maintenance solutions applied
- Knowledge of base / line / shop maintenance would be a plus).
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and facilitation skills
- Full proficiency in English is mandatory, French language skills are a plus
- Ability to interface with customer and suppliers
[Technical Systems Proficiency]
- Demonstrated proficiency as power user for MIS (Maintenance Information System) / ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- IT oriented with knowledge of software development
[Behavioral Success Factors]
- Ability to work within a team and team spirit
- Communication skill
- Rigorous and tenacious
- Ability to make synthesis of complex issues
- Able to build trust, to create and sustain positive change.
- Experience in working with multicultural teams.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Able to work closely and effectively with all levels of management
Starting date: Immediate.
Type of contract: Permanent position.
Location: Worldwide (Based in Toulouse, the position will require frequent business travels for short (few days ) to mid term missions (few weeks))