Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Hamburg -Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Entry level (less than 2 years of experience)
Any product which contains software will show design & programming weaknesses during its lifetime. Often these weaknesses evolve into exploitable vulnerabilities. Best practice in security engineering is to ensure continued product security by using Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) in conjunction with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Common Platform Enumeration (CPE) and Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE). APSYS Risk Engineering GmbH offers this as a service to its customers.
As a Junior Cyber Vulnerability Manager you will work on such a vulnerability management project. Your tasks will focus on:
- Understanding the product’s detailed function and architecture,
- Mastering the Vulnerability Management Process and the toolchain used,
- Compilation of the relevant CPE inventories,
- Analysis and evaluation of the CVEs,
- Creating a comprehensive report of the results.
In addition you will regularly report to project management and you will contribute to the evolution of APSYS methods and procedures.
All tasks have a direct link to the products of Airbus Group, thus securing the European aerospace from attacks from cyberspace.
- University degree in computer science or engineering with a focus on information security, aeronautics, systems engineering or comparable subject
- first experience in the field of information security,
- fluent in English, possibly German,
- knowledge of system development and/or aeronautics is welcome,
- knowledge of relevant standards (ISO 27005, BSI Std. 100-3, NIST SP 800-30) is welcome.
- rigorous in the quality of the work done,
- profound analytical skills,
- team player with the ability to work autonomously with a strong customer-oriented work attitude,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills