Date de début : 26/04/2021
Temps de travail : TEMPS PLEIN
Lieu : BLAGNAC
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : Au moins 3 ans d'expérience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 650 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
In the frame of a complete review of Airworthiness and Certification processes and associated tools, you will have to:
- Identify key users and actors of the project
- Conduct user interviews and organize meetings to collect Business and strategic information
- Understand and collect all Business needs and improvements
- Audit dedicated processes
- Understand, Analyze and Design all Business Processes and Models
- Build a data model, mapping processes and analyze data flows
- Define all impacts and risk of the global operation
- Assess the operational feasibility opportunities of the project
- Define recommendations and solution to improve processes
- Write functional and technical documentation and meeting presentations
- Manage a project and report to the management
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Business Informatics with a focus on Agile Software Development Environment.
- You have at least 3 years of working as Functional Consultant in aeronautic environment.
- Experience on Safe Project Management (method and tools)
- Skills in IT development tools process within Airbus (GPP waterfall and SAFE®)
- Experience working with G-Suite tools
- IT Network and Security purposes knowledge
- Good knowledge in Software Functional Architecture
- Knowledge of Airbus and Certification / Airworthiness Domain would be a plus
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You have the ability to explain new ways of working (Change management).
- You are fluent in English and in French
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!