Date de début : 01/03/2021
Temps de travail : TEMPS PLEIN/ FULL TIME
Lieu : BRISTOL
Type de contrat : CDI / UNLIMITED CONTRACT
Expérience : EXPERIENCED (5 TO 10 YEARS)
APSYS UK is looking for a fuel system R&T architect.
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
The specific responsibilities of the position are:
- support delivery and ongoing evolution of a Verification & Validation plan for the liquid hydrogen fuel system being developed;
- support to and management of liquid hydrogen fuel system trade studies.
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in systems
- A proven experience in fluids systems is mandatory
- Experience in fuel and/or liquid hydrogen fluids will clearly be beneficial (design, materials, geometry, etc…), mechanical systems as a whole.
- You are autonomous, curious, proactive, rigorous, with great technical analysis and synthesis capacity,
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills, and a strong ability to lead and make reporting,
- You are problem solving oriented, with a strong willingness to learn and progress,
- Advanced level in English is mandatory (oral and written).
The position is located in Bristol. Ideal starting date: 1st March 2021.