Date de début : 01-02-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : PERMANENT CONTRACT
Expérience : 3 to 5 years of experience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Technical perimeter addressed: Flight Control , Rotor, Blade depending background of the candidate
- Coordination and perform design related tasks with internal and external interfaces (e.g: stress, airframe, rotor & blades, drive system, flight control department, materials & processes, production and equipment suppliers) within the defined scope of work
- Follow-up change request (ECR/ECP), define equipment specification, manage suppliers for product development
- Redaction and document update (Technical Note & Description, Maintenance TN, Certification…)
- Collaborate to provide continuous support to manufacturing deviations for solving the non-conformances in the parts / concessions
- Project management & elaborate synthetic progress reports
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
Are you THE one?
- You hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in mechanical, aircraft design, materials, and / or aerospace
- Technologist you are attracted by design, mechanic, high quality demanding industry. Knowledge of design principles (State of the Art, manufacturing processes and materials)
- Experience on critical parts / highly loaded system design
- Experience in stress simulation and analysis
- Experience in composite and metallic materials: design, manufacturing processes
- Proficiency on design software and stress calculation in CATIA V5, Abaqus, Hypermesh, Samcef
- Knowledge of helicopter flight control system (cyclic, collective, anti-torque, flight dynamic…), rotors and blades
- Qualification and certification of aircraft as well as global understanding of aircraft development processes to support transversal activities in early project phases is a plus
- Working with DMU (Digital Mock Up) product Structures and Configuration Management (Catia V5, VPM/3Dcom; PDM)
- Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent.
- English intermediate level needed
This position requires a security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!