Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Blagnac
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
APSYS started its Digital journey. The objective being to transform the company, to accompany our customers in their digital transformation.
This transformation includes new ways of working and their implementation wil require digital business services and data platforms apps for M&E activities
APSYS is looking for one Data Scientists / Analysts to reinforce its teams.
You will be involved in the design and development of innovative projects within the frame of our development of M&E digital solutions. You will work in an international environment where you will able to develop in-depth knowledge of local specificities: engineering, manufacturing, maintenance, etc.
The challenges are numerous and exciting, but with the right passion, high level of creativity and disruptor mind set, we are sure you will bring our company to the next level in our digital transformation.
Join us to develop our M&E services and be part of our flying BU Aerospace team!
Tasks & accountabilities
Specific responsibilities of the position are:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns build predictive A/C maintenance models implement cost models and machine-learning algorithms based on technical data and DMU models.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Develop new short/medium- and long-term forecasting methods
- Consolidate, compare and enlarge the data required for the various types of modelling
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Your Boarding Pass
- Graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining, Machine-learning and computer vision skills
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Spark SQL Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Autonomous with excellent communication skills, displaying an ability to take initiative with a pragmatic mindset, and active listening skills
- Learning agility , curious and creative, independence of mind and innovative “out of the box thinking”,
- Analytical & problem solving mind
- Speed matters, you have a propensity for action,
- Sense of curiosity and team spirit, desire to learn for oneself and others,
- Sense of details and passion for solutions and technologies that solve problems
- Negotiation level of French and English