Date de début : 04/01/2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : BRISTOL
Type de contrat : UNLIMITED CONTRACT
Expérience : EXPERIENCED (5 TO 10 YEARS)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company? Are you interested in taking up international challenges? APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment. Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
You will participate in collaboration with different actors of airworthiness monitoring (airworthiness department, design office, support, program) to the following activities:
- Review of In Service Occurrences in the fleet,
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Tracking
- Managing any unsafe conditions arising in the fleet
- Coordinating with site Airworthiness personnel and Design Offices for the preparation of necessary justifications to support the continued airworthiness function.
- Ensuring proper reporting on progress to site engineering programme organisation,
- Managing and coordinating with office of Airworthiness for the fleet presentations to be made to airworthiness authorities
- Participation in meetings with the Airworthiness Authorities (EASA, FAA, …)
- Analysis and follow-up of the implementation of the proposed corrective actions,
- Analysis and follow-up of the Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives.
You will be responsible for the progress of the activities and the respect of the delivery milestones. You will also have to communicate the progress of the activities to the airworthiness department.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Aeronautic.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience (mandatory due to signature delegation) in the field of Aeronautic domain (Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification, RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities, or system designer
- Familiarity with airplane systems and Airbus aircrafts are real assets for the job.
You have knowledge of :
- ARP 5150 (Safety Assessment of Transport Airplanes in Commercial Service),
- CS 25 (Certification Specification Large Aeroplane)
- Part-21A.3 and associated AMC / GM (it is required for carrying out airworthiness monitoring activities)
- Part-21A.3, Part-M (Continuing airworthiness requirements)
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You have the ability to explain new ways of working (Change management).
You are fluent in English. French will be a plus.