Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Blagnac
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3 + to 5 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
A vacancy for a Continued Airworthiness Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Apsys in Blagnac. You will join the Continued Airworthiness department.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Managing any unsafe conditions arising in the fleet
- Coordinating with site Airworthiness personnel and Design Offices for the preparation of necessary justifications to support the continued airworthiness function.
- Ensuring proper reporting on progress to site engineering programme organisation,
- Managing and coordinating with office of Airworthiness for the fleet presentations to be made to airworthiness authorities
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following Skills and competencies:
- Airworthiness, Safety, Certification experience would be a plus
- Educated to Master’s degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Overall A/C design knowledge
- A/C systems knowledge
- A/C handling quality knowledge
- Pilot licence would be a plus
- Communication and influencing skills
- Presentation skills
- Attention to details
Methodologies / referentials :
- ARP 5150,
- PART 21A.3, PART M
- CS 23/25/27/29
- An advanced level of English is mandatory and an intermediate of French and/or German would be a plus