Date de début : 03-02-2020
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : Blagnac
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 5 à 10 ans
Tasks & accountabilities
A vacancy for Continued Airworthiness Engineer has arisen within APSYS in Toulouse. You will participate in collaboration with different actors of airworthiness monitoring (airworthiness department, design office, support, and program). You will be also responsible for the progress of the activities and the respect of the delivery milestones and you will have to communicate the progress of the activities to the airworthiness department.
The main tasks and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Review of In Service Reportable Occurrences in the fleet,
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Tracking
- Managing any unsafe conditions arising in the fleet
- Coordinating with site Airworthiness personnel and Design Offices for the preparation of necessary justifications to support the continued airworthiness function.
- Ensuring proper reporting on progress to site engineering programme organisation,
- Managing and coordinating with office of Airworthiness for the fleet presentations to be made to Airworthiness Authorities
- Participation in meetings with the Airworthiness Authorities (EASA, FAA, …)
- Analysis and follow-up of the implementation of the proposed corrective actions,
- Analysis and follow-up of the Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives.
- Educated to an Engineering degree with the specialization in aeronautics or equivalent
- Strong experience in Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification
- Knowledge and experience on airworthiness requirements – Part-21, Part-M
- Knowledge on aircraft systems
- Experience in RAMS would be a great asset
- CS 23/25/27/29
- Rigor and ability to synthetize
- Interest in the technical aspects
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced level of English. French would be a plus.