Date de début : 06-01-2020
Temps de travail : TEMPS PLEIN
Lieu : BLAGNAC
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : Professionnel confirmé (de 4 à 5 ans d'expérience a minima)
Tasks & Activities
From engineer profile, you will be responsible for airworthiness monitoring of one or more A/C programs (E.g: Single Aisle, A400M, Long Range…). You will participate in collaboration with different actors of airworthiness monitoring (airworthiness department, design office, support, program) to the following activities:
- Review of In Service Occurrences in the fleet,
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Tracking
- Managing any unsafe conditions arising in the fleet
- Coordinating with site Airworthiness personnel and Design Offices for the preparation of necessary justifications to support the continued airworthiness function.
- Ensuring proper reporting on progress to site engineering programme organisation,
- Managing and coordinating with office of Airworthiness for the fleet presentations to be made to airworthiness authorities
- Participation in meetings with the Airworthiness Authorities (EASA, FAA, …)
- Analysis and follow-up of the implementation of the proposed corrective actions,
- Analysis and follow-up of the Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives.
You will be responsible for the progress of the activities and the respect of the delivery milestones. You will also have to communicate the progress of the activities to the airworthiness department.
The knowledge of Part-21A.3 and associated AMC / GM is required for carrying out airworthiness monitoring activities.
Familiarity with airplane systems is an asset for the job.
- Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification
- RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities
- System Designer
Technical Skills :
- ARP 5150 (Safety Assessment of Transport Airplanes in Commercial Service),
- Part-21A.3, Part-M (Continuing airworthiness requirements)
- CS 23/25/27/29
Soft Skills :
- Rigorous and synthesis capability (writing & verbal)
- Analytical spirit, synthesis ability
- Interest in the technical aspects
- Strong communication skills.