Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Hamburg -Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (between 3 and 5 years)
You will be responsible for airworthiness monitoring of one or more A/C programs. You will participate in collaboration with different actors of airworthiness monitoring (airworthiness department, design office, support, program) to the following activities:
- Review of In Service Occurrences in the fleet,
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Tracking
- Participation in meetings with the Airworthiness Authorities (EASA, FAA, …)
- Analysis and follow-up of the implementation of the proposed corrective actions,
- Analysis and follow-up of the Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives.
You will be responsible for the progress of the activities and the respect of the delivery milestones.
You will also have to communicate the progress of the activities to the airworthiness department.
- Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification
- RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities
- System designer
Technical Skills :
- Familiarity with airplane systems
- ARP 5150
- Part-21A.3, Part-M
- CS 23/25/27/29
- Rigorous and synthesis capability (writing & verbal)
- Analytical spirit, synthesis ability
- Interest in the technical aspects
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English language
- German language skills is a plus