Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Hamburg - Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
For our team in Bremen we are looking for an engineer who will be involved in the modification of hydro-mechanical aircraft systems (ATA 29).
The main tasks will be the following:
- You will be responsible to ensure that required technical documents are produced by the design team on time & quality.
- You will check the documents regarding the compliance with the certification requirements.
- You will prepare the Independent Check Sheets
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification
- RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities
- System Design
- Knowledge of hydro-mechanical systems
- First experience acting as CVE would be a plus.
Technical Skills :
- Significant experience in certifying aeronautic equipment and writing certification documents in accordance with Airbus procedures
- Aircraft knowledge and airworthiness
- Knowledge of equipment and standards certification methodologies (JAR25, CRI, EIAA, ARP4754, DO178B, DO254, DO160)
- A knowledge of Airbus certification tools is a plus (Nectar, Nice, Nacre, ICC)
- English negotiation essential / German skills are a plus.
- Autonomous, proactive person with good interpersonal skills.
- Writing skills,
- Capability to analyze and synthesize,
- Great autonomy and a good sense of mediation (discussion with the design teams, chief engineering, authorities, …)