Date de début : 01/01/2021
Temps de travail : TEMPS PLEIN/ FULL TIME
Lieu : AUGSBURG (GERMANY)
Type de contrat : CDI / UNLIMITED CONTRACT
Expérience : EXËRIMENTE / EXPERIENCED (5 A 5 ANS / 5 TO 10 YEARS)
Our German office is looking for an Airworthiness and Certification Engineer. The position is located in Augsburg. Starting date: 1st January 2021.
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
You will manage the airworthiness approvals and technical activities with Aviation Authorities.
You will act as airworthiness technical leader for definition of airworthiness policies, strategies and standards, more particularly:
o Airworthiness (AW) Regulations and standards
o Company referential Outputs
o certification strategies and policies
o company position on regulatory requirements
o certification basis o certification plan
o means of compliance o approvals of changes to Type Certificate (TC)
o company strategic position on new standards o airworthiness regulations
Are you THE one ?
• You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in Aerospace
• You have a good experience in certification, continued airworthiness and influencing regul. & standards
• You know the fundamentals of project management
• You are described as an interactive and influent person
• Advanced level in English is mandatory (oral and written), German language skills are a plus.