Date de début : 01/12/2020
Temps de travail : TEMPS PLEIN/ FULL TIME
Lieu : VITROLLES (13)
Type de contrat : CDI / UNLIMITED CONTRACT
Expérience : EXPERIMENTE (3 A 10 ANS) / EXPERIENCED (3 TO 10 YEARS)
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Your mission and responsibilities for new and in-service helicopters will include:
- Technical perimeter addressed:
o Cowling, fairing, door, sponson, footstep, windshield, window…,
o VIP systems such as electrical footsteps, double glass jettisonable windows.
- Coordination and perform design related tasks with internal and external interfaces (like stress department, aerodynamics, materials & processes, production and equipment suppliers) within the defined scope of work,
- Follow-up change request (ECR/ECP), define equipment specification, manage suppliers for product development,
- Update documents (Technical Note & Description, Fmeca analysis, Maintenance TN, MMEL documentation…),
- Perform presentation to EASA for aircraft modification certification,
- Collaborate to provide continuous support to manufacturing deviations for solving the non-conformances in the parts / concessions,
- Project management & elaborate synthetic progress reports.
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent or PhD specialized in mechanical, aircraft design, materials, and/or aerospace,
- An experience between 3 and 10 years is necessarily expected,
- You have a mandatory experience in windshield, windows design & qualification,
- Advanced knowledge in qualification and certification as well, as global understanding of aircraft development processes to support transversal activities in early project phases, is a plus,
- You are used to work with DMU (Digital Mock Up) product Structures and Configuration Management (Catia V5, VPM/3Dcom; PDM),
- Technologist you are attracted by design, mechanic, high quality demanding industry. Knowledge of design principles (State of the Art, manufacturing processes and materials)
- You have the ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications,
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance,
- You are described as a curious and a proactive person, knowing how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mindset,
- Negotiation level in French and advanced one in English are mandatory (oral and written).
The position is located in Marseille area (13). Starting date: 1st December 2020.
Thanks in advance for submitting your resume in English.