Date de début : 07-01-2019
Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Blagnac
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Entry level (less than 2 years of experience)
Tasks & accountabilities
A vacancy for an aeronautics data analyst has arisen within Apsys in Toulouse.
You will join the Modelling and Tools Team within the Digital and Software Business Unit, to analyse safety data in the field of aeronautics.
You will be in charge :
- Management, analyse and visualization of the incidents data :
o Transform the raw data into metrics in order to create a data bank for each Safety related topics
o Extraction and classification of data from Risk Analysis Reports;
o Analyse these data toProvide associated safety trends.
o Create a visual report.
NB: this specific activity needs a total respect of a strict confidentiality agreement.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Degree in Aeronautics or IT
- Autonomous, with an experience in customer relationship, good communication skills ;
- Knowledge of data treatment technology, Spotfire software (SQL request, Excel Macro, Business Intelligence software…) ;
- Knowledge on Aeronautics purposes (Certification, Maintenance, Safety, Product Security, Engineering…) ;
- Good communication (oral and written), and synthesis skills ;
- Good level in English is mandatory (oral and written).