Date de début : 19/01/2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : VITROLLES
Type de contrat : PERMANENT CONTRACT
Expérience : 5 to 10 years of experience
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Technical perimeter addressed: Design and style of future aeronautical products
- Contribute to the design of helicopter products, serials and demonstrators, for interior and exterior environment during innovation and pre-design phase to detailed design and A-class surfaces in order to support serial design and perceived quality
- Closely work with designer team to interpret design intent but also propose your own vision in line with product style philosophy
- Prepare real-time presentations, digital renderings and VR session for internal or external communication purpose
- Your work shall reflect innovation, aesthetics, quality and a constant care of the user/customer expectations. It shall demonstrate a real agility with 3D quick modelling and will include (not limited to):
- 3D sketch modelling based on style intent and 2D renderings
- Technical convergence of the 3D shapes: integration, comprehension, processing of the technical constrains based on inputs from design office
- Delivery of high quality surfaces (A-class), detailed shape integrating gaps and flushness, manufacturing constrains ready for serialization on time and quality
- Digital Mock-up: management of the 3D master shape in the DMU environment, consultation of the DMU and extraction of the technical data requested for 3D shape convergence (CATIA )
- Real-time renderings, VR and digital renders preparation
- Support the 3D digital modelling methods and tools development
Are you THE one?
- You ideally justify an engineering degree diploma specialized in design
- Mandatory experience in Creative Design Office for high valued product: automotive and/or aeronautic industry is a plus
- Professional skills in Autodesk ALIAS, CATIA V5 (GSD, ISD, creative and surfacing modules), digital rendering (KeyShot)
- Adobe Design package skilled (Illustrator, Photoshop…)
- Experience on multiple software and ability to apply the most convenient software for any given design phase
- Knowledge of industrial product, tolerance (gaps, flush) and perceived quality
- Ability to develop ideas, product design, you have a strong aesthetic sensibility
- You ideally justify a first experience in new product development within international environment
- Curious, pro-active, creative, and reactive you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent.
- English: advanced
- Portfolio mandatory for applying
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!