Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Hamburg -Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Mid carreer (between 5 and 10 years of experience)
As a Cyber Security Consultant your main missions will be in the areas of the Product Security as well as Production IT Security and Industrial Control Systems Security.Therefore, a diversified mix of projects and tasks are waiting for you:
- Security risk analyses at architecture or system level,
- Support to system development with regard to information security,
- Supplier monitoring to ensure proper implementation of security requirements,
- Vulnerability Management,
- Security risk analyses of production tools and machinery as well as production environments,
- Process consultancy and development in these areas.
You will as well contribute to the development of APSYS methods and procedures and of the technical development of our Security team.
Any task can have a direct link to the products of Airbus Group, thus securing the European aerospace from attacks from cyberspace. It will be our common opportunity and challenge to transfer our profound knowledge and expertise to other industries beyond aerospace.
- University degree in computer science or engineering with a focus on information security, aeronautics, systems engineering or comparable subject,
- At least five years of working experience in the field of information security
- Knowledge of system development and/or aeronautics is welcome,
- Knowledge of relevant standards (ISO 27005, BSI Std. 100-3, IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-30) is welcome.
- Fluent in German and English, possibly French and Spanish
- Profound analytical skills,
- Rigorous in the quality of the work done,
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously with a strong customer-oriented work attitude,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills