Date de début : 01-07-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : HAMBURG (Germany)
Type de contrat : Permanent
Expérience : Confirmed (3-5 years)
With our 600 employees, APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Would you like to participate in the protection of industrial products and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in cybersecurity topics and taking up international challenges?
Then, come and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Project coordination for the deployment of an Access Control System for our customer,
- Ensure that the project performs on quality, on time and on budget,
- Definition of requirements for supplier selection,
- Stakeholder Management,
- Supplier selection & monitoring.
This position is located in Hamburg (Germany).
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in engineering, computer science or science studies.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in the field of project management and aerospace engineering.
- You have knowledge of aerospace safety and security needs.
- Skills in physical and cyber security are welcome.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
You are aware of but not intimidated by hierarchy.
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas!
- Sie sprechen Deutsch. You are fluent in English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!