Date de début : 01/06/2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : Augsburg, Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent
Expérience : Junior (0-3 years) and Confirmed (3-5 years)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Main interface with internal stakeholders to manage & drumbeat the obsolescence case management from an end-to-end perspective (from creation to new solution implementation).
- Responsible for assessing the Obsolescence impact for serial production and support to avoid missing parts.
- Responsible for defining and setting-up relevant scenarios for obsolescence resolution with the key stakeholders (Obsolescence team, Suppliers, Strategic Buyers, Design Office, etc…)
- Responsible for aligning programs and convince key stakeholders for the selection of the suitable scenario On-Target.
Main activities :
- Manage the operational treatment of obsolescence in respect of customer processes, until resolution:
- Perform impact analysis on customer fleet,
- Define priorities by identifying critical obsolescence cases,
- Identify and highlight obsolete references within Customers ERP (“non procurable”, “non repairable”)
- Assess potential resolution scenario and presentation to the decision-makers,
- Manage budget allocation and follow-up,
- Follow-up of the implementation of the selected resolution scenario (re-design, LBO, , material qualification, repair, existing external solutions…) and alert if implementation planning not compatible with disruption date,
- Keep Obsolescence database up to date and ensure database consistency and accuracy
- Follow-up the Strategic Stocks and remaining stocks of parts / material.
- Perform the Obsolescence Days with Suppliers, supported by Strategic Buyers and Obsolescence Lead Buyers,
- To be the main representative for obsolescence case in Change Board.
- Identification of main obsolescence risks within the managed portfolio
We are looking for 2 Obsolescence Case managers.
Those positions are based in Augsburg (Germany)
Are you THE one ?
Main skills :
- Helicopters basic knowledge.
- Basics on change processes (ECR / ECP / TE / ECPF / RR / DMR), Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Tech Data, MCO, PBH, RBH, LMP.
- English advanced mandatory, German and French would be a plus.
- Ability to manage several topics in a complex & multicultural environment
- Team spirit
- Ability to clearly present complex topics to Multi-Functional Team (MFT).
- Welcome problem orientated
- Customer focused
- Strong ethic and compliance behavior
- Authorized to work for Governmental Programs
- Rigor & ability to follow applicable processes, including regulatory requirements
- Knowledge on environmental topics and Material (Norms / Standards, Surface Treatment, REACh / RoHS)
Tools to be used during the mission:
- SAP (procurement / change process / etc…)
- Windchill (SCDM / CorePDM)
- MS Office (especially on Excel)
- ShareCopter (ECPF / EDPPC)
- What is Where à for Material cases only
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!