Date de début : 01-09-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : AUGSBURG (Germany)
Type de contrat : INTERNSHIP
Expérience : Junior (0-3 years)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- To acquire your university degree you will do your master thesis inside APSYS
- Research & development activities in the field of aerospace
This position is located in Augsburg (Germany).
Are you THE one ?
- You are in the last year of your university degree in safety engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience as a working student or from internships would be a plus.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas.
- You are advanced in English. Sie sprechen Deutsch
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!