Date de début : 01/05/2021
Temps de travail : Full time
Lieu : Donauworth
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : 0 to 3 years of experience
In order to reinforce APSYS Germany, we are looking for a Maintenance Programme Engineer.
The position is located in Donauworth (Allemagne).
Your future job, should you choose to accept it…
- Performing LSA plan definition and LSA impacts analysis
- Conducting current maintenance concept analysis as well as LORA analysis
- Contributing to maintenance performance optimization
- Initializing and updating the LSA database
- Defining and integrating LSA Inputs and Data Management Systems
- Providing maintenance requirements, using Return of Experiences & engineering expertise, challenging design taking into account customer expectations
- Developing cost efficient maintenance programmes in accordance with regulations to ensure Type Certification
- Ensuring regular revisions of the maintenance programme, considering the in-service experience and contributing to Direct Maintenance Costs reductions
- Collaborating with departments, such as the Design Office, Lead function leader, ILS domain, Safety, Certification and Fleet Operational data analysis (MMH, MTBUR).
Are you THE one?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in Aerospace domain.
- You have first practical experience in helicopter maintenance activities and/or have profound experience in mechanical and avionic integration systems.
- You have knowledge of LSA and project management.
- You have knowledge of LSA standards: MIL STD 1388-2B, S3000L (S3000L is an ASD standard).
- You have knowledge of LSA digital tools (e.g. Windchill), Maintenance Program Engineering (MSG3, SMO, DTS, RETEX) and ILS disciplines activities.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We are committed to make your ideas come true.
- Advanced levels in English and German are mandatory.