Date de début : 11-10-2021
Temps de travail : Full time
Lieu : Donauworth
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : 0 to 3 years of experience
With our 600 employees, APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Would you like to participate in the protection of industrial products and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in cybersecurity topics and taking up international challenges?
Then, come and boost your career within APSYS!
In order to reinforce APSYS Germany, we are looking for a Maintenance Programme Engineer.
The position is located in Donauworth (Germany).
Your future job, should you choose to accept it…
- Performing LSA plan definition and LSA impacts analysis
- Conducting current maintenance concept analysis as well as LORA analysis
- Contributing to maintenance performance optimization
- Initializing and updating the LSA database
- Defining and integrating LSA Inputs and Data Management Systems
- Providing maintenance requirements, using Return of Experiences & engineering expertise, challenging design taking into account customer expectations
- Developing cost efficient maintenance programmes in accordance with regulations to ensure Type Certification
- Ensuring regular revisions of the maintenance programme, considering the in-service experience and contributing to Direct Maintenance Costs reductions
- Collaborating with departments, such as the Design Office, Lead function leader, ILS domain, Safety, Certification and Fleet Operational data analysis (MMH, MTBUR).
Are you THE one?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in Aerospace domain.
- You have first practical experience in helicopter maintenance activities and/or have profound experience in mechanical and avionic integration systems.
- You have knowledge of LSA and project management.
- You have knowledge of LSA standards: MIL STD 1388-2B, S3000L (S3000L is an ASD standard).
- You have knowledge of LSA digital tools (e.g. Windchill), Maintenance Program Engineering (MSG3, SMO, DTS, RETEX) and ILS disciplines activities.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
- Are you proactive? We are committed to make your ideas come true.
- Advanced levels in English and German are mandatory.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!