Date de début : 01-10-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : BRISTOL
Type de contrat : UNLIMITED CONTRACT
Expérience : FIRST EXPERIENCE (0 TO 3 YEARS)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company? Are you interested in taking up international challenges? APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment. Come and join our 700 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Generate and review Safety Assessment and Analyses for the Landing Gear and/or Fuel Systems (FHA, pSSA, SSA, Fault Trees, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessments).
- Generate and review Common Cause Analyses such as Particular Risk Analyses and Common Mode Analyses
- Support the System Design Teams and suppliers to ensure the compliance against the safety objectives.
- Generate and manage safety-derived requirements through the development life cycle.
- Review instructions for Continued Airworthiness to ensure safety compliance of the In-Service fleet.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering and until 3 years of experience
- You have some knowledge in safety (mandatory)
- You have ideally knowledge of Safety processes, regulations and guidelines (CS/AC 25.1309, ARP 4761, ARP 4754A)
- Basic understanding of DO-178 and DO-254
- Knowledge in Landing Gear and Fuel Systems are welcome
- You are fluent in English
- You are target-oriented with analytic problem-solving skills.
- You are able to perform several Systems Safety tasks in parallel
- You are a Team player, organized and autonomous person with good communication skills.
Ideal starting date: October 2021.
The position requires a security clearance or requires eligibility for clearance by recognized authorities.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!