Date de début : 01/03/2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : HAMBURG OR AUGSBURG
Type de contrat : PERMANENT CONTRACT
Expérience : FIRST EXPERIENCE (0 TO 3 YEARS)
With our 600 employees, APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Would you like to participate in the protection of industrial products and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in cybersecurity topics and taking up international challenges?
Then, come and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Security risk analyses at architecture or system level
- Support to system development with regard to information security
- Supplier monitoring to ensure proper implementation of security requirements
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in Computer Science with a focus on Security or Engineering with a focus on Aerospace Systems.
- You have at least some personal experience in the field of cyber security and maximum 3 years of experience.
- You have knowledge of Security Architecture, Threat Modeling and Vulnerabilities
- Skills in Secure Network Design and Vulnerability Exploitation are welcome
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
- Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are fluent in English. Sie sprechen Deutsch.
The job can be located in Hamburg or Augsburg.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!