Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Augsburg - Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Early career (2 to 3 years of experience)
Industrial production in the 21st century is based on digital control systems and digital communication (M2M, E2M, M&Ms). For the past few years an increasing number of large industrial manufacturing companies have suffered from cyber-attacks resulting in massive business loss. To counter such impacts a well prepared and executed cyber security risk analysis is the first step towards a state-of-the-art cyber resilience. APSYS Risk Engineering GmbH offers this as a service to its customers.
As a Junior Industrial Cyber Security Consultant you will work on such an Industrial Control System (ICS) security project. Your tasks will focus on:
- analyzing the Industrial Control System and associated machinery with regards to software, connectivity and interfaces,
- assessing the threats and impacts posed by connectivity, software, and architecture,
- assessing the efficacy of existing security measures and controls,
- defining security objectives or requirements to mitigate cyber risks,
- compiling comprehensive risk reports.
In addition you will regularly report to project management and you will contribute to the evolution of APSYS methods and procedures.
Projects in this realm can arise in any industrial area, yielding an exciting job variation.
- University degree in computer science or engineering with a focus on information security, aeronautics, systems engineering or comparable subject
- first experience in the field of information security,
- fluent in English, possibly German,
- knowledge of relevant standards (IEC 62443, ISO 27005) is welcome.
- profound analytical skills,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- rigorous in the quality of the work done,
- team player with the ability to work autonomously with a strong customer-oriented work attitude