Date de début : 30/04/2021
Temps de travail : TEMPS PLEIN/ FULL TIME
Lieu : BRISTOL
Type de contrat : CDI / UNLIMITED CONTRACT
Expérience : EXPERIENCED (5 TO 10 YEARS)
APSYS, a 100% subsidiary of AIRBUS, has been specialised for more than 30 years in Human and Organisational Technical Risk Management. One of our missions is to be the Group’s centre of expertise and to promote our know-how outside the Group. Our business lines apply to fields as varied as Industry, Space, Aeronautics, Energy, Transport, Defence, as well as in all applications in which a global vision of risks is required. We guide our clients to help them deal with malicious acts, whether they are physical or digital. Our company is established in France, Germany and the United Kingdom.
APSYS UK is looking for a fuel system R&T architect (m/f).
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
The specific responsibilities of the position are:
- Supporting delivery and ongoing evolution of a Verification & Validation plan for the liquid hydrogen and cryogenic systemsbeing developed;
- Supporting to and management of liquid hydrogen and cryogenic systems trade studies.
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in systems
- A proven experience in liquid hydrogen and/or cryogenic systems is mandatory
- You are autonomous, curious, proactive, rigorous, with great technical analysis and synthesis capacity,
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills, and a strong ability to lead and make reporting,
- You are problem solving oriented, with a strong willingness to learn and progress,
- Advanced level in English is mandatory (oral and written).
The position is located in Bristol. Ideal starting date: ASAP.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.