Date de début : 01-07-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : DONAUWORTH (Germany)
Type de contrat : Permanent
Expérience : Junior (0-3 years) and Confirmed (3-5 years)
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
The main activities of the mission will be the following:
- carrying out impact analyses after equipment replacement in a set of fluid mechanical systems;
- various studies and analyses on the replacement of old equipment by COTS;
- writing of system and V&V specifications;
- participation in the definition of architectures in interface with the system architects;
- support to development and system verification and integration activities;
- certification activities realization (TN, DDP, flight test requests, etc.);
- system specifications update.
We are looking for 2 engineers for this role.
Those positions are based in Donauworth (Germany).
Are you THE one ?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the industry and at least one successful experience in the helicopter field,
- You have experience in a systems, SDR or equipment, design office;
- You have a solid knowledge of helicopter systems (fuel, environmental control, electrical);
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills and leadership are assets that characterize you;
- You are not afraid to learn and develop new skills.
- English: Advanced levels mandatory (all the deliverables will be done in English). German is a plus.
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!