Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Augsburg, Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will develop security risk analysis for our customers in the European Defence and Space industries. The tasks will be partly done in our site, in Augsburg, partly at the customers’ premises in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg.
Tasks cover the overall aspects of risk management:
– Functional analysis of the systems,
– Compilation of the necessary documents as a starting point for the risk analysis,
– Execution of security risk analysis based on agreed or specified methods,
– Identification of weak points and risks,
– Create risk mitigation plans and present and explain them to system owners,
– Risk and process management for the documentation of measures.
In addition, you will report regularly and support the further development of the methods at Apsys.
– University degree in Information Security, Computer Sciences, engineering or comparable qualification,
– At least five years’ experience in the information security field, and with an experience with various risk analysis methods
– Knowledge of system development and/or aerospace is desirable,
– Knowledge of the relevant standards (ISO 27005, BSI Std. 100-3, NIST SP 800-30, EBIOS etc.).
– Very good analytical skills,
– Very good communication skills in German and English – knowledge of French is an advantage,
– team player,
– A high degree of self-reliance and independent working as well as customer and service orientation