Date de début : 03-02-2020
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu : Blagnac
Type de contrat : CDI
Expérience : 0 à 5 ans d’expérience
Tasks & accountabilities
A vacancy for Airworthiness Engineer has arisen within APSYS in Toulouse. You will join the ETOPS/EDTO department whose missions are the following:
- Ensuring that Operational Suitability certification is obtained before the first aircraft of the type is operated by an EU operator, and maintained as long as the aircraft type is operated by an EU operator
- Ensuring that the ETOPS/EDTO Certifications are obtained on time, and maintained throughout in-service life of the aircraft
- Providing related operational expertise to the Airbus community
- Ensuring related operational support to Customers and their National Aviation Authorities.
The main tasks and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Providing required documents – CMP (Configuration Maintenance Procedures) / ECD (ETOPS Compliance Document) /Reliability reviews, handling of queries, Procedural documents, briefings and courses, etc.
- Providing technical expertise on ETOPS (Extended Twin engine aircraft Operations) /and EDTO (Extended Diversion Time Operations) to other departments and/or airlines and National authorities.
- Educated to an Engineering degree with the specialization in aeronautics or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience on airworthiness requirements – Part-21, Part-M
- CS 23/25/27/29
- Knowledge on aircraft systems
- Experience in RAMS would be a great asset
- Rigor and ability to synthetize
- Interest in the technical aspects
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced level of English. French would be a plus.