Temps de travail : Full Time
Lieu : Bremen - Germany
Type de contrat : Permanent contract
Expérience : Confirmed (3+ to 5 years of experience)
We are looking for an engineer who will be involved in modifications of aircraft avionic systems (indication and recording systems ATA 31).
The main tasks will be the following:
– You will be responsible to ensure that required technical documents are produced by the design team on time & quality.
– You will check the documents regarding the compliance with the certification requirements.
– You will prepare the Independent Check Sheets
• Continued Airworthiness and/or Certification
• RAMS (Reliability Availability, Maintainability Safety) system or A/C activities
• System Design
• Knowledge of hydro-mechanical systems
• First experience acting as CVE would be a plus.
Technical Skills :
• Significant experience in certifying aeronautic equipment and writing certification documents in accordance with Airbus procedures
• Aircraft knowledge and airworthiness
• Knowledge of equipment and standards certification methodologies (JAR25, CRI, EIAA, ARP4754, DO178B, DO254, DO160)
• A knowledge of Airbus certification tools is a plus (Nectar, Nice, Nacre, ICC)
• English negotiation essential / German skills are a plus.
• Autonomous, proactive person with good interpersonal skills.
• Writing skills,
• Capability to analyze and synthesize,
• Great autonomy and a good sense of mediation (discussion with the design teams, chief engineering, authorities, …)