Date de début : 21-06-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : MADRID (Getafe, Spain)
Type de contrat : Permanent
Expérience : Confirmed (3-5 years)
Would you like to contribute to the achievement of all aircraft projects aerodynamics requirements and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
You will be accountable for the design and analysis of aircraft aerodynamic configuration using theoretical, computational (CFD) and experimental (wind tunnel + flight test) methods of the line products of Airbus Commercial and R&T projects.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Aerodynamic analysis using CFD tools, Wind Tunnel and Flight Test data.
- Build aerodynamic models & dataset for Loads, Performance and Handling Qualities
- Manage CFD and associated post-processing to assess design and build aerodynamic models.
- Manage Wind Tunnel Testing when necessary.
- Ensure Flight Test Preparation, follow-up in telemetry room and data analysis.
- Ensure regular communications to the Programmes and R&T stakeholders.
- Ensure proper aerodynamic support to Production and In Service A/C
- Monitor subcontracted activities if necessary.
This position is located in Getafe (Madrid), Spain.
Are you THE one ?
- You have a university degree in aeronautical engineering or related discipline background with a focus on aerodynamics.
- Willingness to learn new competences in aerodynamics.
- Previous experience in the following technical flight physics disciplines would be an additional advantage: Fluid Dynamics, Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Aircraft design.
- Skills in the use of CATIA and Programming in Python are welcome.
- You have engineering experience in Air Systems or APU.
- People around you define you as an open-minded and dynamic person.
You know how to adapt to different situations, and you are very well organized.
Team spirit, autonomy and good communication skills are some of your assets.
Are you proactive? We encourage you to develop your own ideas
- You are fluent in English.
You are looking for a position with various activities and real professional opportunities…
Join the APSYS journey, we are waiting for you!