Date de début : 01-10-2021
Temps de travail : FULL TIME
Lieu : PORTSMOUTH and STEVENAGE
Type de contrat : UNLIMITED CONTRACT
Expérience : CONFIRMED (3 à 10 YEARS)
You love your RAMS engineer job, but you want something more?…
You know that walking on the moon is not only a song or the end of the journey?
If you really like space as a whole, the next step for you is… with us
Take your best chance to change the Spaces’ future and contribute actively on the most interesting projects: Earth sustainability, Moon discovery and Mars exploration…!
Are you interested in taking up international challenges and to develop your skills within a dynamic team and a growing company?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk management.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
Your future job, should you choose to accept it …
In order to reinforce the Safety team involved in Space projects, our space team is looking in UK for 3 confirmed RAMS engineers (m/f).
As a RAMS engineer, you will realize and maintain the Dependability and Safety studies for Telecommunication satellites (Payload, RF system, …).
You will be in charge of:
- implement Reliability and Availability analysis (according to MIL-HDBK-217F or FIDES);
- perform FMEA at Payload level (including suppliers analysis management);
- realize Hazard Analysis (Safety risks identification);
- in the frame of RAMS results, provide support to project team to define solutions and/or recommendations to reach the requirements.
Are you THE one ?
- You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in RAMS, Electric or Aerospace domain,
- You have between 3 and 5 years of experience,
- Knowledge of RAMS methods and safety studies are mandatory.
- You are autonomous, curious, proactive, rigorous, with great technical analysis and synthesis capacity,
- You have very good communication and team skills,
- You are problem solving oriented, with a strong willingness to learn and progress.
- Advanced level English is mandatory (oral and written)
The position requires a security clearance or requires eligibility for clearance by recognized authorities.
2 positions are located on Portsmouth area and 1 on Stevenage one (UK).
Starting date: from October 2021.